Time to get found online? Time for professionally-tailored SEO expertise.
An effective SEO strategy that gets you found online is more vital than ever in professional services. A tailored campaign that’s built around your specific offering and target audience will get you in front of enough new clients to keep your enquiries flowing continuously. It’s crucial though that your SEO strategy works hand in hand with your regulated sector responsibilities.
Choose Figment and you’ll benefit from in-depth experience in SEO for professional services such as law firms, financial planners, accountants and insurance brokers. We’ve built a proven track record of success over the years, getting professional firms ranked at the top of Google, and cementing their reputations as leading authorities in the process.
Planning for your success. Our ultimate goal.
There’s a distinct difference between SEO for professional services and SEO for other sectors. Data protection. Compliance. Authority. Reputation. Client relationship building. All doubly important, and all factors we build in to our SEO strategies for professional firms.
A strong online presence is a must to get your services seen in an increasingly competitive market. Because of this, SEO is fast becoming the top marketing strategy for successful professional services firms.
Tailored strategies. All part of the service.
When it comes to SEO for professional services firms, a crucial part of our planning strategy involves getting to know your firm. In-depth. Your goals, your target client types and what’s important to the people searching for your services are our priorities.
We know it’s critical to keep leads rolling in, because many of your services will be short term or seasonal. We also know it’s vital for you to build relationships, for that lasting, ongoing business that brings richer rewards. To deliver the key content people are searching for, just the way they need it. And to protect your reputation with proactive SEO that maintains positive online visibility. It’s all part of the service when you choose Figment for professional services SEO.
Why use Figment as your SEO consultant?
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
What Our Clients Say
- Fiona MordauntAuthor / Blogger
- Daniel LewisMedical Physician
- Helen AustinVoiceover / Presenter / Actress
- Leon AlmashanPhysio Extra
Barry Bros Security
100% growth in web traffic. Visitor numbers continuously rising. Google Page 1 for 55 competitive keywords. Here’s how we’ve kept this London security expert on top for more than five years.
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
Top 3 Google rankings. 71% increase in sales. Surrey Hills are now getting more quality leads than ever before. And it’s all thanks to Figment’s Local SEO strategy.
The goal for office furniture specialists Tag Office was to reduce paid ad spend. A website revamp for improved user experience, combined with an SEO strategy focused on achieving organic leads, and it was mission accomplished!
Speak to us about SEO for professional services firms
- Sophie Neil“Fantastic and patient support. The team listen carefully to the brief and make the task in hand feel very achievable. They are both top of their game technically and very innovative, always aware of current trends and new developments. I feel lucky to be on their books. They are very approachable and always more than happy to help.”
- Rizwan Moledina“A super experience - a1 customer service, with a great looking and functioning website that has by far superseded my expectations. Steve and the team have done everything and more to ensure that our brand and new website are a success! On budget and on time !”
- Rachael Wellby“Reliable, expert service. Steve and the team took the time to understand our business and deliver a service that's right for us.”
- James Maxwell“Since working with Steve I have seen a massive change in my website. I have had many meeting with numerous other website people and spent lots of money on literally nothing. Since getting figment in to sort my website out I have got better ranking monthly reports and feel like I’m actually getting something for the money I pay where other companies have done nothing for the same money. They continue to help develop my site and business. I would not use any other company. 5 stars all the way.”
- CARE Fertility“We worked with Figment on a website migration project and they were always a pleasure to work with. Always helpful and knowledgeable.”
- Ben Sutton-Jones“5 star service from an excellent family-run agency. These guys won our SEO business because they showed us they would give the attention to detail and personal touch that we were looking for. 6 months in and we are extremely satisfied with the job they have done so far. They are great to work with, attentive and professional, and above all they know their stuff. Recommended.”
Frequently Asked Questions
We split SEO into two main areas. Firstly, on-page SEO which deals with relevancy. Our work here involves focusing on the things that matter to Google, like page loading speed, the format of your website code and the quality of your content. The other area is off-page SEO, which is all about trust and site authority. This is hugely important for professional services websites, and something we have particular expertise in.
When you pay to put ads online, every time someone clicks on the ad and lands on your website, you have to pay (‘pay per click’). With organic SEO however, there is no charge whenever someone clicks on a link they find in the search results. The fact is, people are more inclined to click on and trust organic listings than they are adverts, which is why investing in a long term SEO strategy for your professional services firm is more likely to deliver a better ROI.
You’ll need to be prepared to look at your SEO as a medium to long term strategy, but many of our professional services clients start seeing initial results in the first few months.
Competition for clients in the professional services sectors is on the rise, with more and more firms typically targeting consumers directly rather than acquiring through traditional referrals or panels. And consumers are of course using the internet to find suitable service providers, reviews and answers to the questions they have. A visible online presence is vital if you are going to stand out in a significant crowd of competitors.
We have worked with many professional services firms, including solicitors, financial planners, chartered surveyors and commercial property agents. Our professional services portfolio is growing all the time as our reputation and track record of success are shared by word of mouth.
Prices for our professional services SEO campaigns range from £500 to £4K per month. As a guide, a 20-hour campaign based on 50 keywords with weekly blogs, technical SEO, manual outreach and management usually comes in at £2,000 plus VAT per month. You are welcome to contact us for a tailored quotation.
Our research will reveal which keywords are best to drive qualified traffic to your professional services website. We’ll look into what people search for within your sector and check search volumes, keyword difficulty in terms of competition, and the potential click through rate you might achieve. It’s all fairly scientific, but once we’re done we’ll be able to provide you with a well-researched set of keywords that are focused on meeting your business goals.
We offer a range of SEO packages which will be tailored to your specific business goals and priorities, all of which will be ascertained before we get started. What’s included in your package will vary depending on the level you choose, but all packages include at least 25 tracked keywords, one or more focus areas, 16+ campaign hours, upwards of two blogs or landing pages, your own dedicated customer success manager, and a KPI dashboard where you can view all your current SEO campaign results.