Smash the competition out of the park, with award-winning SEO for ecommerce website success
The success of your ecommerce business hinges on your Google SEO performance. It really is as simple as that. You know that competition in the online shopping world is fierce. You also know it’s no walk in the park getting all your products ranked and found online, and definitely no breeze converting ecommerce website visitors into sales.
At Figment, we’ve been successfully helping online stores achieve exceptional sales results for over 15 years. With a clear focus on helping you build your brand reputation online, we’ll use our unique blend of skills to position you as the trusted choice above your competitors. Leaving you to enjoy success that goes beyond your expectations.
Specialist expertise for serious ecommerce results
If you want great results, the type that make you THE go-to online shop in your niche, then you need an ecommerce SEO agency that understands precisely how to increase Google visibility for your products and collections.
You may have already attempted your own DIY SEO activities for your ecommerce website. Maybe you’ve tried building customer reviews. Writing your own meta descriptions on Yoast. Adding a blog.
But if your competitors are still outranking you, you’ll be wondering where to turn next to get your online store front the exposure it needs to see a surge in sales. That’s where Figment comes in.
WooCommerce SEO knowhow
Looking to get better results from your WooCommerce SEO? Whilst the platform is built using code that’s optimised for SEO, it’s the inside intel on WooCommerce customisation and optimisation that gets results. And those are things our ecommerce SEO experts know a thing or two about.
It might be ordering your online store product categories and tags and enabling breadcrumbs to help your customers find the products they’re looking for. Optimising image alt texts and product slugs for better Google indexing. Enhancing product categories with well-crafted SEO titles and descriptions. Boosting website speed and performance for the ultimate online shopping experience, or improving WooCommerce security.
Whatever it takes to rank your WooCommerce store and convert visitors to sales, we’ve got it well and truly covered.
Shopify SEO savvy
If Shopify is your ecommerce platform of choice, you’re in good hands with Figment as your Shopify SEO specialists. We’re right on top of all the SEO issues the platform naturally creates, and know just how to prevent them causing ranking problems for your ecommerce website. Plus we’re in the know when it comes to SEO indexing factors unique to Shopify.
We might for example be removing damaging duplicate product or collections pages. Making use of structured data to ensure Google indexes key product and collections information. Improving Shopify store site speed. Undertaking keyword research and meta data optimisation, or crafting engaging and SEO-friendly content for product pages and posting to your Shopify blog.
Whatever the Shopify SEO strategy, our goal will always be getting you ranked above your competitors.
Why use Figment as your Ecommerce SEO consultant?
Unique Blend of Skills
Proven SEO Process
Best Practice SEO
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
What Our Clients Say
- Lyndon FergusonHorrocks & Boyd
- Helen AustinVoiceover / Presenter / Actress
- Daniel BurmanElegant Bedrooms
- Shaun O'NeillSurrey Hills Garden Buildings
Barry Bros Security
100% growth in web traffic. Visitor numbers continuously rising. Google Page 1 for 55 competitive keywords. Here’s how we’ve kept this London security expert on top for more than five years.
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
Top 3 Google rankings. 71% increase in sales. Surrey Hills are now getting more quality leads than ever before. And it’s all thanks to Figment’s Local SEO strategy.
The goal for office furniture specialists Tag Office was to reduce paid ad spend. A website revamp for improved user experience, combined with an SEO strategy focused on achieving organic leads, and it was mission accomplished!
Speak to us about SEO for ecommerce websites
- Martin Bennett“Worked with Steve and his team on multiple web projects, each having different requirements and timescales. Each project has been successfully delivered on time and always with additional input and improvements along the way. Even more rewarding has been the ongoing support, where the team are always available to get changes and adaptions in place quickly and as cost effectively as possible. Long may it continue!”
- Rizwan Moledina“A super experience - a1 customer service, with a great looking and functioning website that has by far superseded my expectations. Steve and the team have done everything and more to ensure that our brand and new website are a success! On budget and on time !”
- Leon Almashan“Our new bespoke website looks great, incredible work! We have a beautiful website that effectively works by bringing real business. Figment helped with SEO & our new clients have told me they chose our company ahead of competition as we look more professional. Without a shadow of a doubt, Figment is highly recommended every time.”
- Ayman Abd-Elaziz“If your looking for a digital agency which goes above and beyond, look no further! Steve and his fantastic team are the perfect partner for all things digital; they have created a fantastic website for our business and as a result are now managing our local and organic SEO, as well as PPC campaign.”
- Kian Kormi“Figment is a super one-stop-shop for web site, e-commerce, social media and blog management. They keep me on my toes with the latest most contemporary thinking and has, time and again, kept me in the fast lane of the digital highway - especially in the last 4 years on the importance of a social media and mobile device strategy. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending the entire Figment team.”
- Lyndon Ferguson“The team at Figment have produced a great new website for our business. Steve, Emma and the team have been a pleasure to deal with. The job was completed on time and on budget. We had a number of queries during the development process and the response was always prompt and helpful.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Online advertising that works on a pay per click basis means just that: you have to pay every time someone clicks on your advert. The trouble is, not all clicks convert into sales, which could mean that you end up wasting a lot of money. What’s more, it’s more common for people to click on and trust organic listings than adverts. This is precisely why, for your online shop, investing in a long term ecommerce SEO strategy is more likely to deliver a greater ROI.
Ecommerce SEO should be looked at as a long-term strategy, although many of our ecommerce clients have started to enjoy initial results within the first few months.
Put simply, without ecommerce SEO, your WooCommerce, Shopify or any other online storefront will not be found by people who are searching for your products. Instead, those people will end up buying from your competitors, who are investing in ecommerce SEO.
Prices for our ecommerce SEO campaigns range from £500 to £4K per month. As a guide, a 20-hour campaign based on 50 keywords with weekly blogs, technical SEO, manual outreach and management will usually be priced at £2,000 plus VAT per month. You are welcome to contact us for a bespoke quotation.
This is specialised SEO for ecommerce websites, including WooCommerce and Shopify stores. SEO activities for ecommerce website optimisation include product Schema Markup to promote rich, user-friendly results, vital keyword research, keyword mapping to every page of your online store site for enhanced search relevancy, URL optimisation, technical SEO, content marketing and link building. It all starts with the creation of a solid SEO roadmap, critical to getting the results you need.
You are welcome to choose from our range of SEO packages which will be tailored to your individual business goals and priorities. All packages include at least 25 tracked keywords, one or more focus areas, 16+ campaign hours, upwards of two blogs or landing pages, your own dedicated SEO growth manager, and a KPI dashboard where you can view all your SEO campaign results in real time.